Learn to apply the Pathway Planner to evaluate clinically relevant SNPs
Dr. Lynch will show you how to apply the Pathway Planner tool to identify enzymatic imbalances related to clinically relevant SNPs and to make sense of genetic reports your patient brings to your office.
Originally presented at SHEICON2015, this Pathway Planner course will help you understand how to effectively use the Pathway Planners.
With this clinical tool, you will be able to correlate clinical symptoms with increased or decreased enzymatic activity. You will also be able to identify the nutritional and environmental factors effecting these pathways, allowing you to create individualized treatment strategies for your patient.
Why use the Pathway Planners?
- Understand ‘Why’
- Ability to “see” your patient’s personal ‘map’
- Ability to lay out a more targeted treatment plan
- Less guessing
- Stimulate thinking
- Stimulate creativity
- Discover patterns
- Inform the patient
- Increase patient compliance
- Troubleshoot complex cases
- Apply lab results real-time to the pathways
- Effective for many complex – and simple – conditions
- Reference vs memorization
- Understand gene control regardless of SNP status
- Identify ways to bypass/reduce the burden of genetic polymorphisms
Note: If you have a membership, please log in to receive your 10% discount.